Amazing Wedgie Puts Golfer In Hospital
By Kickntrue on 3/27/07
A 13 year old from Georgia found himself in the emergency room after being the victim of a wedgie hazing incident for his high school golf team. The child didn't want to be identified (you think?) but we do know that he is a member of the Charlton County High School JV Golf team. He was also punched in the stomach. Two students were arrested for simple battery.
I guess it's not funny- but how do you not laugh? Hazing is bad. Wedgies are funny!
Found at WithLeather.com
[ comments ]
no comments posted yet.
[ post comment ]