Holiday Wish List: Golf Ball Sweet Spot Finder
By Kickntrue on 12/5/06
Today's gift is so cool- oobgolf has already ordered one to test out! It's a Golf Ball Sweet Spot Finder. Basically, this machine spins your ball at 10,000 revolutions per minute and finds its true sweet spot and "realigns the ball's variance in mass along the equator" making it roll and fly more true. You'd think something like this would cost a lot, but at only $25 bucks- it's a 2006 Holiday MUST BUY!
Where to Buy
Buy it Here!
Ever make a beautiful 10-foot putt on a level green only to notice the ball curve away from the hole at the last second? If you thought there must be something wrong with your equipment-you were more correct than you knew. Believe it or not, a perfectly round golf ball has never been manufactured.
Just like automobile tires appear to be perfectly round-yet they still need to be spin balanced before being driven at high speeds. The same holds true for golf balls. The inherent lopsidedness of every ball works against you off the tee and on the green.
The Check-GO automatically realigns the balls heaviest areas along its equator, so that the ball no longer has a tendency to wobble, but rather roll more accurately on the green and drive further of the tee with fewer hooks and slices.
While spinning a golf ball at 10,000 revolutions per minute, the Check-Go automatically realigns the golf ball's heaviest areas along its equator, so that a less than perfectly balanced golf ball no longer has a tendency to wobble, but rather roll more accurately on the green. The Check-Go will not make an unbalanced golf ball perfectly balanced. What it will do is show you the optimal balance point of each and every ball you put in play.
Check-Go Golf Ball Sweet Spot Finders feature:
* Easy to use game improvement tool
* Locates your golf balls sweet spot with scientific precision
* Reduces the chance of hooks and slices
* High speed gyroscopic action realigns the ball's variance in mass along the equator
* The ball no longer has a tendency to wobble
* Golf balls roll more accurately on the green and drive further off the tee
* While spinning, use the special pen to permanently mark the ball's unique equator
* On the tee or green, simply line up the ball's equator with your target and swing as usual
* Make more putts
* Hit straighter shots
* Drive the ball longer
[ comments ]
no comments posted yet.
[ post comment ]