Druids Glen Golf Club
This course has been updated and is pending approval. These changes must be approved before they will be available by external applications.
Add To My Courses
Visit Course Site
29925 207th Ave SE
Covington, WA 98042-5906, United States
Druids Glen GC is a Keith Foster design carved out of 230 acres of second-growth forest, features sculpted bent grass tee-to-green, and includes over 60 bunkers and nine lakes with views of Mount Rainier.
Walking rates are $35 Monday-Tuesday, $42 Wednesday-Friday, and $58 on weekends. Memberships are available, along with weekday discounts for women, junior, seniors, and twilight rates.
Average Hole Difficulty
daneyboy - 8/1/13
Druids is an ok track - but with the management at the course which has been an issue for years - I would say this course is at the bottom of my list of medium to difficult tracks near by. Here is what you can expect when you play.
1) Ball washers will be dry in most cases.
2) One of the most sub standard driving ranges in the area - mats on range are trashed and when utilizing "grass areas" - they make sure you are hitting balls basically off of dirt.
3) Bring your own beer or pop - as if you see the beverage cart once in the round you will be lucky - then only to be met by indifferent servers who don't seem to mind your aggravation when they show up on the 17th hole of a round.
4) Marshalls are useless at this facility. I have never seen a course with so many ball marks on very nice greens - and the bunkers are never raked. If I was a Marshall on this course I could spend the whole day throwing golfers off the course for bad etiquette on these 2 items alone.
5) The restaurant and bar have really good food - if you can find a waitress to actually bring you - what you ordered.
I play in a league on this course and over the last 4 years I have seen a continual decline in all noted above - find another place to play until the management team at Druids is replaced - there are too many other good courses in the area at same or better price to play a place that is so poorly run.
TSwizzle - 4/22/12
Cart girl only came around on holes 9 and 18? Bad timing i guess. Scenery was awesome...Mt Rainier in the background is pretty unreal. Almost looks fake its so good. Course was pretty wet in Mid April which caused for some tough iron shots. Greens were slow but true. Will definitely be good to play come summer time.
SingleDigits - 9/18/09
Great views of Mt Rainer from many holes. Rough & parts of the fairway were dried out. Greens were 7 - 8 & true (but lots of ball marks). Tee boxes were level but over used. They really pack them in. Expect a slow round. Saw 5-somes, golfers in jeans, golfers in t-shirts.
markbosco11 - 7/26/16
hokiegolfer - 5/31/16
matthewk - 6/6/13
Golfaholics - 4/20/13
aaronbjork - 3/25/10
CFHood - 11/4/09
ams23084 - 9/10/09
Best Score: 72