Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Messi Leaves the FIFA 17 Cover and National Team Together

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

u4fifa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Messi Leaves the FIFA 17 Cover and National Team Together

In the end of the America's Cup final that Chile against Argentina, Argentina in the centennial America's Cup finals lost the game, with the champion missed. This is Argentina's third major tournament lose the game, After the game, FIFA cover character Messi announced leave from the national team. We know that behind this statement is FIFA's perseverance, and do not give up the stick, we know that FIFA Messi led Argentina scored three times America's Cup finals, but two games was lose in the penalty shootout, after the end of the America's Cup. At the same time, Messi leaves the cover of coming FIFA 17 and it makes many FIFA fans disappointed.

FIFA Messi painfully tears left. At the start of the penalty shoot out, Messi was the first appearance for the Argentina team. However, in the face of Barcelona teammate Bravo, Messi's penalty kick flew directly out of the beam. Eventually, Argentina lost on penalties, lost the America's Cup trophy. At that time FIFA Messi very depressed, we can understand his mood. After the match, FIFA Messi accept an interview in the mixed zone reporters, he said:. "For me, it was all over in the international arena.

I've lost four finals, if not me, today Argentina pole it is possible to win the Copa America. many times, I have felt tired, maybe I can not help Argentine national team to win the trophy. " Speaking of Messi, he is the king of the cover of EA football game "FIFA" series deserved, From FIFA13 until FIFA16's game cover characters are all Messi and others. "FIFA10" cover also has Messi. Until this year will be on the cover of FIFA17 finally completely replaced.

Each FIFA fans have a football dream, this time FIFA Messi did not complete his dream in the Americas Cup field, but I hope FIFA Messi can once again be stronger. Like FIFA series of games, we have been insisting to bring you high quality football game. Although there have been twists and turns, but FIFA release the new masterpiece FIFA17 in September this year. By then, our website will also prepare the cheapest FIFA 17 coins. We adhere to the price of high-quality service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: