I have used YourGolf for about a month now and have two issues with it. I do not write my score stroke by stroke, rather register all strokes after finishing one hole. The problem is that I cannot register club and result in one go because it does not get saved. I first have to enter the total number of shots/putts, then save and then go in and edit the shots. It is annoying and takes time.
The second "issue" is more of a possible improvement when entering the score. Now when you enter the club and result of the shot you first choose "Edit" shot (first shot for example), then open window for club, choose club, close the window, open the window for result, choose result, close that window and then save the shot. Then you repeat for the rest of the shots. Slow and time consuming... Why not something like this:
1. You choose the first shot.
2. A window where you choose both club and result opens.
3. You make your entry and press "Next" or similar.
4. If the next shot is not registered as a "Putt" you are automatically taken to the second shot and register the club and result.
5. If the shot is the last before a "Putt" you are taken to the overview of all registered shots on that hole and can save as usual.
As I see it a system like this would about half the time it takes to enter a score now = More time to enjoy your time at the golf course.