Not a member? Join now to track your game, create a group, find courses, find golfers, and browse equipment all for FREE.
Forums:   Index  |  Search  |  Forum FAQ  |  Private Messages

Stevie Wonder

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

rubinsc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Stevie Wonder

Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods cross paths at a popular meeting place. Woods turns to Wonder and asks, "How's the singing career going" Stevie Wonder replies, "Not too bad! How's the golf" Tiger Woods replies, "Not too bad. I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right now."

Stevie Wonder says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."

Tiger Woods says, "You play golf"

Stevie Wonder says, "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years."

And Tiger Woods asks, "But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you're blind"

Stevie Wonder replies, "I get my caddie to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddie moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."

"But, how do you putt" asks Tiger Woods.

"Well," replies Stevie Wonder, "I get my caddie to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice."

Tiger Woods then asks, "What's your handicap"

Stevie Wonder says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."

Tiger Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie Wonder, "We've got to play a round sometime."

Steve Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less then $10,000 a hold."

Tiger Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that. When would you like to play"

Steve Wonder says, "Pick a night!"

birdieXris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject:

hahaha nice! Never saw it coming.
DougE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Laughing

Laughed out loud!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    oobgolf Forum Index -> Golf Jokes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: